Would you ever ask out a co-worker, why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No because 1) if we break up or I get rejected I still have to work with them, not fun, and 2) while we are dating we might distract eachother and others from work.

Concerning the latter, I recently dealt with this situation, where two coworkers of mine were dating and would not get any work done on their shift, forcing more work onto me.

It might work a little easier if we aren't in direct contact (ie work for the same company but do not often interact throughout the shift)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they're the same level of job as you, then go for it. Don't ask out someone with a higher position though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would be hesitant to do that. If I really liked him then ok, but I would start thinking about getting another job. I wouldn't want to work at the same place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , because it can lead to something good. If not it’s ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Have before and I'm sure i will do so again in the future. I'm a firm believer of shitting where I eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! The old saying of don't mix bissness and pleasure is true. Managers seem to discourage such behavior for a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, not recently but I have. Why? Because I liked them or just wanted to kick it outside of work.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's not a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope - too much drama!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Never date at work

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. If I knew I could continue working well and the other workers wouldn't comment about it then probably but where I work atm I know it would be the top news story so No

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes