Would you ever ask out a co-worker, why or why not?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• No because 1) if we break up or I get rejected I still have to work with them, not fun, and 2) while we are dating we might distract eachother and others from work.

Concerning the latter, I recently dealt with this situation, where two coworkers of mine were dating and would not get any work done on their shift, forcing more work onto me.

It might work a little easier if we aren't in direct contact (ie work for the same company but do not often interact throughout the shift)

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they're the same level of job as you, then go for it. Don't ask out someone with a higher position though.