Am I being selfish?

I wanna break up with my boyfriend, we don't EVER see each other. Like once a week at the most! We haven't seen each other in 3 fucking weeks. Should I break it off? Am I just not a priority anymore? He lives an hour away.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Make your decision based on his circumstances. He might be busy or going through a phase in his life where he can't give you as much attention as you want, so it might not be on purpose. So that's why you'll have to talk to him. If he gives you excuses, fine. Break up. No one wants a guy who doesn't make them a priority, but if he's really going through something right now, I say be patient until he's free again.
    And if he makes sure to at least contact you everyday that's a good sign.

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived almost an hour away from my ex but I went to her house whenever I could. If you want to break up, then do it. You're the second half of the relationship, you have the power to end it. You should express how you feel, and if he can't improve then just say you shouldn't see each other anymore