Am I being selfish?

I wanna break up with my boyfriend, we don't EVER see each other. Like once a week at the most! We haven't seen each other in 3 fucking weeks. Should I break it off? Am I just not a priority anymore? He lives an hour away.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make your decision based on his circumstances. He might be busy or going through a phase in his life where he can't give you as much attention as you want, so it might not be on purpose. So that's why you'll have to talk to him. If he gives you excuses, fine. Break up. No one wants a guy who doesn't make them a priority, but if he's really going through something right now, I say be patient until he's free again.
    And if he makes sure to at least contact you everyday that's a good sign.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived almost an hour away from my ex but I went to her house whenever I could. If you want to break up, then do it. You're the second half of the relationship, you have the power to end it. You should express how you feel, and if he can't improve then just say you shouldn't see each other anymore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, You're not being selfish
    You want to be with someone who's close to you and cares about you
    Not saying that he doesn't care about you
    He just doesn't seem to go out of his way to make things work with you
    I'd say break it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say talk to him. Communication is key. If you need to break up after that there will no longer be any strings attached (you asking yourself why it had to go that way). In turn an easier breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want, its your life - take responsibility.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes