Boyfriend never compliments me?

I always compliment him! He never tells me I look good or anything. I mean sometimes over text he says "hey beautiful" at first when we went out he did.. but he doesn't anymore and we have been together. I always dress up for him and go out each week and make sure I look decent for him.. we've been dating for 4 months.. should I break it off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Boys are dumb i always thought my ex is beatiful dressed or something like that but i never said it.. some of us just don t say that kind of stuff but doesn t mean we don t think it..

2|0
    0|0
    • Is that the reason why she's an ex?

• We ve been together for 5 years.. we just had other problems

Most Helpful Girl

• If you give out compliments and expect it back, there's something wrong.

1|1
    1|0
    • What's wrong with complimenting your girlfriend once and while. I was expecting anything, jesus fucking christ.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys generally express affection through their actions, not words. Pay attention to the things he does for you, no matter how small.

If he doesn't do anything for you or say anything, dump his ass. You're entitled to feel desired and be given affection by your partner. If you don't, move on to someone who will

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he does that because he doesn't like you. I think most men are that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey beautiful ( me looks in the mirror)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes