Boyfriend never compliments me?

I always compliment him! He never tells me I look good or anything. I mean sometimes over text he says "hey beautiful" at first when we went out he did.. but he doesn't anymore and we have been together. I always dress up for him and go out each week and make sure I look decent for him.. we've been dating for 4 months.. should I break it off?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Boys are dumb i always thought my ex is beatiful dressed or something like that but i never said it.. some of us just don t say that kind of stuff but doesn t mean we don t think it..

• Is that the reason why she's an ex?

• We ve been together for 5 years.. we just had other problems

Most Helpful Girl

• If you give out compliments and expect it back, there's something wrong.

• What's wrong with complimenting your girlfriend once and while. I was expecting anything, jesus fucking christ.