Guys, do you have a girlfriend / ever date a girl who has much lower income than yours?

It is not that she is poor, but because , for example, u have very high position in ur company, anf she is at average position.

For example a pilot in a big airline with monthly salary usd 7800. While for example his girl apparently he is attracted to is from a developed country, let's say thailand, and her salary only usd 900/ month.

Sometimes, i wonder how a guy.. Think and feel with that situation, towards that girl.

But we are talking about a good man and a good woman. The man doesn't take advantage of it, and woman is also not a gold digger. So both have stable and nice personality and mature.

What guys think if the girl u like, date, or ur GF's salary so much lower than yours.
Updates:
Please tell me ur experience and ur thoughts about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i had, and trust me money doesn't count!

I asked her to come with me to a business ball. she said she wouldn't want to embarass me.. first i thought it was a nice way to say no. so i wrote her its okay, thanks for ur time it was fun etc.
    then she appeared suddenly in one of my lessons, in - i'd say - nice clothing saying "you idiot🙂 i just didn't want to embarass u with my average looks, but i'd gladly go anywhere with u"
    i smiled, & my eyes turned a bit wet (allergy. if anyone asks it was allergy😅), then I took her hand and drove her to a shop to buy a beautifull dress for her. and not because it mattered, she was beautifull in literally anything, but i wanted her to feel as beautifull as much as i saw her to be. hope im clear 🙂

0|0
    0|0
    • Is the income difference/gap as fas as what i describe above?

• Show All
    • Ok. Umm, if i may know the age gap?
      In this case woman 30 years old, the man 37 years old.

• should be ok like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. I dared a girl who earned much less than me working at a daycare. I honestly didn't care about her paycheck. I wouldn't have cared if she earned more than me. A lot of guys simply don't care about their girlfriends' salary

0|0
    0|0
    • She works at office, an admin staff. It is thailand, not usa or london, it is standard/normal

• Again, most guys don't care about their girl's income.

• For her to make less money than me is a pretty low bar. We'd probably go homeless.

But assuming I was making a more substantial amount of money, it wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy has a steady paying job then girl's income is not in the picture. Only the relationship matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Money is power, even in relationships. If he has more money, he can also call the shots (in most cases I know).

0|0
    0|0
  • Income has nothing and i mean absolutely nothing to do with my feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Is $7800 really a lot though? Anyway, this is the best dynamic: a relationship where a man makes more than the woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is it the best dynamic?

• Women want a man who can take care of them even though they don't want to admit it, it's an instinct.

• Guys don't give a shit about that. Unless he was rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does that actually matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • I dunno. I would like to know what guys have in mind when in that situation.

Bcoz i wonder how a man wil perceive or think about it and what he think towards her because of that.

Bcoz sometimes, we feel inconfident.

• It's not going to change much, really.

• I don't care about money I care about the person so for all I care she could be homeless

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes