Guys, do you have a girlfriend / ever date a girl who has much lower income than yours?

It is not that she is poor, but because , for example, u have very high position in ur company, anf she is at average position.

For example a pilot in a big airline with monthly salary usd 7800. While for example his girl apparently he is attracted to is from a developed country, let's say thailand, and her salary only usd 900/ month.

Sometimes, i wonder how a guy.. Think and feel with that situation, towards that girl.

But we are talking about a good man and a good woman. The man doesn't take advantage of it, and woman is also not a gold digger. So both have stable and nice personality and mature.

What guys think if the girl u like, date, or ur GF's salary so much lower than yours.
Please tell me ur experience and ur thoughts about it.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i had, and trust me money doesn't count!

I asked her to come with me to a business ball. she said she wouldn't want to embarass me.. first i thought it was a nice way to say no. so i wrote her its okay, thanks for ur time it was fun etc.
    then she appeared suddenly in one of my lessons, in - i'd say - nice clothing saying "you idiot🙂 i just didn't want to embarass u with my average looks, but i'd gladly go anywhere with u"
    i smiled, & my eyes turned a bit wet (allergy. if anyone asks it was allergy😅), then I took her hand and drove her to a shop to buy a beautifull dress for her. and not because it mattered, she was beautifull in literally anything, but i wanted her to feel as beautifull as much as i saw her to be. hope im clear 🙂

• Is the income difference/gap as fas as what i describe above?

• Ok. Umm, if i may know the age gap?
      In this case woman 30 years old, the man 37 years old.

• should be ok like that.