Girls, which of these two guys would you find more sexually attractive?

A guy who is clearly has an abundant sex life or the guy who hasn't had sex in a long time?
  • Guy who has an active and abundant sex life
    Vote A
  • Guy who hasn't had any sex in a long time
    Vote B
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Pretty even so far

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think either of those would make someone seem attractive to me. It's not exactly down to attraction anymore, but if they guys were identical in every other way, I'd go with the one who hasn't had sex in a long time, just because it would seem they don't have casual sex, and it's nice to have a partner share the same value. But as I said, it's not really a sexual attraction at that point anymore.

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s not so much his sexual activity, it’s more the personalities behind guys who tend fall into those categories.

2|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• B but would depend why, but not into promiscuous people

2|2
    0|0
    • What would make you not attracted to B?

• Show All
    • If he couldn’t find someone but wanted to would you think something was wrong with him? Therefore not attractive?

• I'd wonder why he was having so many problems if he had been looking a very long time, but not necessarily assume something was wrong.

• That doesn’t have any effect at all on sexual attraction.
    Instead of “hasn’t had sex in a long time” you should’ve said he’s never had sex at all or has only had it once or twice. Just because he hasn’t had it in a long time doesn’t mean he wasn’t getting tons of pussy “a long time” ago. Out of the two options you provided I don’t like either of those men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely B. Why the fuck would I want a nasty ass manwhore?😂

6|4
    0|0
  • To me, it doesn’t really matter. I just don’t ask the guys i dare their number (but, usually through conversation i can get a feel of what their sex life is like)

0|1
    0|0
    • and through those conversations where you get a feel for his sex life is your attraction affected at all?

• Show All
    • I mean, some men can be the same way towards women. Women are also stereotyped/shamed at times. I don’t really think it should matter if a man/woman has A LOT of partners, or very little partners. A person’s sex life has nothing to do with you, unless you are in a relationship with them. I mean, then it matters if they’re having sex with others, cheating, etc. As long as a person practiced safe sex, has been checked for STDS/STIs, then I don’t really care. When they are choosing to date me, I’m assuming they are making the choice to commit to me and be sexually exclusive and their past doesn’t matter. I’ve had sexual relationships with other men in the past, those don’t matter when I’m dating someone else. I just feel there’s no need to feel inadequate, unless of course your partner makes you feel that way — and if they do, they shouldn’t be your partner. My attraction towards a man is based off of his character, not the number of girls he’s been with. I don't know, it just shouldn’t matter :)

• I agree, absolutely. To think of all the judgments people make without really knowing the person. It is sad. It was refreshing to see all the people agree that it doesn't really matter, it's not about that. It is about the content of your character. Ya know Calixx I would probably like you if I knew anything about you. You seem to be aware. For me it has been very hard to meet someone who can honestly see past the stereotypes, who can give benefit of the doubt. Someone who can believe in me, and not jump to all sorts of conclusions. I'll just throw it out there for any women who may read this. If you can give me a real chance, just have a little faith in me, I believe in yoy, and I won't jump to conclusions easily. A lot of women and men alike put themselves through shame. I won't shame you, I will help in any way I can to eliminate such shame because I know you don't deserve to feel guilt. I will see the most beautiful side of you. Does this make me a foolish person?

• These results aren't real. Omg. No fucking way. The first guy just has an abundant sex life and you assume he's promiscuous and cheating. The second guy has 0 sex life and you think he'll commit lol. With the info, You're picking between a guy who is experienced vs a guy who's not (because he's ugly or some shit).

Such lies!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find either of those things sexually attractive, Doug.

2|1
    0|0
  • For me I voted to have an active sex life, as I am not one to judge as long as they're clean... due to my ex partner having had barely any experience compared to me and was actually older than me it was quite disappointing... but that's just me not all women.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first. I prefer a guy who wants me because he likes me, not because he's desperate for sex. Also, I like a man who has experience and knows what he's doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both would have equal chances of impressing me. It's more in attitude for me. Cocky cause you have sex a lot? Pfft forget it buddy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunday when I slept with my man was the first time he’d touched a woman since August haha.
    I much prefer that over him having 10 casual partners since his last breakup

1|1
    0|0
  • An attractive guy who hasn't had sex in a long while. That way we get the opportunity to mutually didisappoint each other.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think the guy who is abundant sex life he is more excited about sex, because I have same condition like that and I'm so much excited about sex all the time

0|1
    1|0
  • It depends mostly on what he looks like. I suppose the guy who has lots of sex should look better, but you never know.

0|1
    0|0
  • They’d choose A for a one night stand (prioritizing sexual performance aka skills), and B for a LTR

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a lot of those girls who chose b, i'de like to see them in the club after a few tequila sunrises and see what guys they start dry humping.

0|1
    1|0
  • Experience wins Everytime. Practice makes perfect...
    It won't be a very long occasion for the other guy either.

0|1
    2|0
  • I hope the women who complain about fuckboys aren't going to click option A.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, I am virgin and it is obviously not for someone who has abundant sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had sex for 19 years. Just throwing that out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have had an almost 10 year dry spell. No I didn't take a vow of celibacy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Psychology says A. Social proof is real, and it happens on a subconscious level for the most part.

0|1
    1|0
  • That's not what i base my interest in someone off of.

0|1
    0|0
  • D. (get it?)

2|4
    0|0
  • They like second option since he's easier to control

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm asexual

4|4
    0|1
  • Define abundant

0|1
    0|0
    • Let’s say 10 girls within a 6-10 month period

• That's what i thought. I mean, a guy could have a long term relationship where the sex was frequent and that could be abundant as well, yes?

• Guy B 🙏🏽 please *puppy dog eyes*

3|2
    0|0
  • Guy B. Who wants a manwhore?

4|2
    0|0
  • Doesn't make a difference to me

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter?

0|1
    0|0
  • The one with a personality compatible with my own.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just for guys... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoever is better looking & I click with more

0|1
    0|0
  • Guy who is a virgin is the most attractive to me

1|1
    0|0
  • B for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • it wouldn't matter to me

0|1
    0|0
  • The monk is getting (a) head.

0|1
    0|0
  • How the fuck would they know?😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Guy who has an active and abundant sex life

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • My i ask what you would prefore?

0|1
    0|0
  • The results didn't actually surprise me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ayy the votes are in my favor haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Well at least the polls is in my favor

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes