Girls, which of these two guys would you find more sexually attractive?

A guy who is clearly has an abundant sex life or the guy who hasn't had sex in a long time?
  • Guy who has an active and abundant sex life
  • Guy who hasn't had any sex in a long time
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote C
Pretty even so far

2820

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think either of those would make someone seem attractive to me. It's not exactly down to attraction anymore, but if they guys were identical in every other way, I'd go with the one who hasn't had sex in a long time, just because it would seem they don't have casual sex, and it's nice to have a partner share the same value. But as I said, it's not really a sexual attraction at that point anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s not so much his sexual activity, it’s more the personalities behind guys who tend fall into those categories.