What do you do?

What do you do when you catch feeling for someone extremely fast
I meet this guy online on a anon site I made a post about how I was having a hard time meeting guys especially with what I was looking for at my age and he was giving me advice and we ended up talking about what I wanted and he said he's been looking for the same so maybe we could talk a bit and we hit it off had a lot in common and we went on a date and that went AMAZING he was such a gentleman and kkind and we were a lot alike and I really really liked him but a week of more talking we wanted to see each other again so we set a night cap again complete gentleman we talked and had fun and I did end up sleeping with him and he felt amazing 😄 and he went to work and came back and we hung out all day and had dinner and he took me home gave me a kiss on the forehead and said " don't you go disappearing on me I really like you" I told him I would not because I liked him too and we still talk all the time even with his business schedule it's been less than a month of knowing him and I really really really really really really really like him
But I'm scared because I'm falling to fast and I usually play hard to get and have this whole system of securing a guy but I don't do that with him when I looked in his gorgeous blue eyes I could barely breathe and my hearted racing I know that this is not normal this early in an it terrifies me

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what happen when you fell in love.. enjoy it while it last. The feeling will definitely fade as time passes. You are scared, not because of falling on to him too fast but of getting hurt by him since it is like a roller coaster ride. The faster you go the scarier it gets. Anyway he seems genuine by your description. Always knows things don't last forever..

• Things last as long as you make them last if you put effort it can last until death

• I see.. My bad. Too fond of thinking I am irresistible. Also, there is a very useful tool that help understanding in writing called punctuation. You should use them more often.

• Naaah

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes when you know, you know! He seems to be on the same page so just go for it while still taking your time, don't go telling him you love him tomorrow lol (kidding) but you get what I mean. Just have fun girl, I would just go for it. You can't help who you fall for :)