Are they interested?

I've been single for awhile and have just started dating or looking again. My question is, do people not go on dates anymore or is that what hanging out is? A guy asked to hang out with me, we ended up going for a hike. That’s all we did and I haven’t heard from him since. Then another guy asked to hang out, but this time we went out to dinner and went back to his place and watched a movie. Nothing happened. Are these dates or just friends hanging out.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Try me once you will get to know what a real date means lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard, as I don't see hang out as dating and/or date. But I guess I'll just old school and feel a date sounds more intimate and "hang out" is more friends things.

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree with you. I’m old school too and don’t understand why everyone wants to hang out and not go out on a date. I feel like it used to be a lot more simple and easier than it is now.

• It was a lot more simple, ask for a date and go do something that you both enjoyed to get to know each other. Where as hang out seem more like the whole netfilx and chill idea

Recommended myTakes