Need an opinion women, what is she trying to say?

So am on a dating app, been talking to this girl and she responds: "wanted to apologise for not replying cause I didn't want you thinking I'm a bad person! Just not sure about this *insert dating app name* thing and I'm not even sure what I want out of it 😆. Anyway I just wondered do you go to *insert local town* and know local comic book store?"

She then proceeds to say she was thinking of going with her friends?

Am I missing a point here?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is insecure. She likes you but doesn't want to say it out loud in case you don't like her back. Maybe she wants you to ask her if you wanna meet up at that comic book store?

• Hmm, I dunno the first bit came off as she wasn't interested etc which is fair enough. But it definitely threw me/mixed messages when the "Anyway I was wondering"

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman tend to be balls of confusion. She doesn't even know what she wants. So it's safe to say it's up in the air. I would go if you have the time. You might make a friend at the least.

• You hit the nail on the head there! It's like some have said she's interested or likes me etc, then why not just say it? I may do, but I've got other plans that day as well. True, thanks for the advice!