POLL :Choose a guy you'd like to date long term?

Hope this poll sheds some light on what guys need to work on. Please do vote and comment if you think you need to.
  • Brilliant chemistry and you guys have a great time together BUT the sex life is just about okay.
  • AMAZING sex life, I mean off the charts, BUT the chemistry is kinda sorta okay, livable.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex is important at the beginning. If at the beginning it’s not good I’ll hardly be interested in going on. With my ex the first times it was great, than as the thing went on it just lost a lot of the initial excitement, it was ok. For me it was fine, also because we had a great chemistry, but I do believe that one of the reasons we broke up is that he sensed that I wasn’t as satisfied with Alex as I was in the beginning and he was very angry/aggressive with me because of that. I remember in particular once he got so angry at me because he asked if I came and I said I didn’t... so I guess both a good chemistry and good sex are important to make a relationship work.

• I understand where you come from. For the record, I too feel both sides are equally important and not exclusive. They affect each other.

• Who's Alex though? 👂🍿