POLL :Choose a guy you'd like to date long term?

Hope this poll sheds some light on what guys need to work on. Please do vote and comment if you think you need to.
  • Brilliant chemistry and you guys have a great time together BUT the sex life is just about okay.
    Vote A
  • AMAZING sex life, I mean off the charts, BUT the chemistry is kinda sorta okay, livable.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex is important at the beginning. If at the beginning it’s not good I’ll hardly be interested in going on. With my ex the first times it was great, than as the thing went on it just lost a lot of the initial excitement, it was ok. For me it was fine, also because we had a great chemistry, but I do believe that one of the reasons we broke up is that he sensed that I wasn’t as satisfied with Alex as I was in the beginning and he was very angry/aggressive with me because of that. I remember in particular once he got so angry at me because he asked if I came and I said I didn’t... so I guess both a good chemistry and good sex are important to make a relationship work.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand where you come from. For the record, I too feel both sides are equally important and not exclusive. They affect each other.

• Who's Alex though? 👂🍿

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I'd do anything for a make best friend right now. Sex at my age maybe I'm depressed bit it's not my predominant focus. I just want companionship over anything.
    That's my goal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brilliant chemistry. We can work on the sex later but I can't change a guy's personality to make us more compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex can be improved with practice and openness, chemistry and communication is what's important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I’d date my best friend long term if I could. Everything about him is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • B isn't possible if there's no chemistry...

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm. That kinda takes away the magic, doesn't it...

• Sex life can always be improved

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one

0|0
    0|0
  • First guy. I need no sex.

0|1
    0|0