How is a man supposed to find a relationship when every other man before him has been awful?

In my case I keep running into women that won't give me the time of day because they think that based off their past experiences with men that I'm the same way.

I am so fucking sick and tired of having people ASSUME shit about me based off THEIR experiences/life choices. How is a man supposed to not write women completely off when all women assume the absolute worst about him?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont worry about what they think. Stay in shape, be positive, smell good and it really won't be too hard. Besides do you want to date someone who can't think for herself?

• My experience has been go on dates, wasting my time because I won't ever get laid, give up and try again with someone new until I finally gave up on the whole thing altogether.

• They are all the same. The woman who isn't like that doesn't not exist.

• You know what, your right she doesn't, and that's because you are saying she doesn't so you won't ever see or recognize her even if she walked right past you.

Most Helpful Girl