How is a man supposed to find a relationship when every other man before him has been awful?

In my case I keep running into women that won't give me the time of day because they think that based off their past experiences with men that I'm the same way.

I am so fucking sick and tired of having people ASSUME shit about me based off THEIR experiences/life choices. How is a man supposed to not write women completely off when all women assume the absolute worst about him?
How is a man supposed to find a relationship when every other man before him has been awful?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont worry about what they think. Stay in shape, be positive, smell good and it really won't be too hard. Besides do you want to date someone who can't think for herself?

0|1
    0|0
    • My experience has been go on dates, wasting my time because I won't ever get laid, give up and try again with someone new until I finally gave up on the whole thing altogether.

• Show All
    • They are all the same. The woman who isn't like that doesn't not exist.

• You know what, your right she doesn't, and that's because you are saying she doesn't so you won't ever see or recognize her even if she walked right past you.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Considering you thought adding that image to your post was a good idea, maybe you should consider your part in this whole equation and that maybe you've got some unattractive opinions and shit going on. Worry less about the bit you can't control, people will react how they want. All you can change is your approach and outlook on the situation as a whole.

0|0
    0|1
  • Men assume things about women too. Revealing clothes and confidence = slut. Casual sex = slut. Open about her sexuality = slut.

1|1
    0|2
    • It's nowhere NEAR the same thing.

• Show All
    • You are drawing comparisons to two incompatible things.

• dude being labeled a sluts will never be nearly as bad as being falsely labeled a "rapist." last time i checked sluts...

- dont get their criminal records dirty
      - never get jail sentences for being sluts
      - dont get pictures and info of theirs loaded to a site for the world to see
      - dont get barred from schools, or any other public venues
      - dont get barred from working any types of jobs
      - dont get barred from moving in to any homes

and the list goes on!

• That's just excuses women make when they don't want to date a man it's all bullshit bro I swear if you were Tatum Channing you would not be in this shituation

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not bad looking either, I just don't tolerate people's bullshit. Totally agree tho, if I was just a bit more handsome I wouldn't have to even speak.

• Maybe because you didn't do anything to be different than every other guy? I really can't relate with you.

0|0
    0|1
  • I stay away from toxic people. Males or females. I don't stereotype.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes