What is your ideal man or woman?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she's quite clever. She loves music, and I don't mean she just listens to it. I mean she savors every note. She coaxes the most astonishing sound and passion from her violin, or cello, or piano. She sees the universe and loves what she sees. She stands in awe under a starry sky. She loves talking until dawn. She is very affectionate. She playfully rolls her eyes at me. I wish she could sail with me, and I wish she didn't need to get drugged/liquored up to even look at an airplane, but she's so lovely in so many other respects that I can live with these drawbacks.

She's my wife, who I'll never see again.

:(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm into someone who has nice pair of eyes and smile. I'm not into someone who has abs, I'm not sure why. But most importantly, my ideal man will someone I am comfortable with, someone who is genuine and a man who has a good & kind heart and a good personality.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ideal woman:
    Looks:
    Short, hot, nice smile, nice laugh, (i don't work out that much, but i would like to, and i would like a girl that would like to join me)

personality:
    Crazy, fun, funny, trustworthy/loyal, spontaneous, someone with dreams (for herself and the relationship), open, don't get offended too easily.

I could go on and on, but i've already described someone that's better than i deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who is 5'9+ in height, fair, not fat, has good smile, respects the deserved, knows values, gives me freedom, good if she has long hairs and should allow me sleep hugging her all night everyday!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • One that is loyal, and one that is actually in the relationship simple to be with me.

I could give a damn less about how big her β€œknockers” are, or whatever.

I care about the person first, little details like physical features later

0|0
    0|0
  • Prince charming minus the horse because I'm scared of horses. My ideal guy is someone who is cute or handsome, kind and a sweetheart, knows how to show that he loves me in ways that doesn't require a bed, someone who has ambition and goals, someone who supports my goals and cheers me on, someone who treats me as a human being and knows that I have a life and someday friends outside of him, someone who can cook so we can survive because I know I can't cook, and most importantly, someone with a wonderful personality that shares some of the same hobbies as mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone who loves and accepts me for who i am, and trusts me so much that he is willing to show me his most vulnerable self. loyalty, compassion and having similar preferences too <3

0|0
    0|0
    • also he shouldn't be dumb because that's one of my pet peeves - dumb people. like yk js generally stupid? asking obv questions and shit. basically i like a guy with a more feminine personality. looks wise idgaf like as long as u're good looking TO ME may it by looks or because i fell for you, and when i mean you i mean you that you become hot ya know? but piercings and tats are πŸ‘Œ and good hair

• this is my ideal woman

1|0
    0|0
  • My lovely wife. In the picture.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want I girl that have sexual chemistry with but most importantly loving, caring intelligent and can take care of me emotionally (I really need that) and a sex drive as high as mine

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny, having big emotional eyes,
    witty, funny, very loyal, unrationally romantic, honest, thoughtfull.
    oh, and loving coca cola, not pepsi 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, caring, protective, smart, funny, and understanding

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is Fun-loving, cute, someone who smiles almost incessantly, Straightforward... (I'm sure you know what I mean...) and loves to giggle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim/slender body type. Piercings/tats. Kinky girl that is also well maintained. A bit of a free spirit that is creative. Open minded and passionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Faithful, honest, funny, affectionate, sincere, passionate, only has eyes for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring, loving, respectful, between 5 & 6 feet tall, dark hair, A B or C cup breasts, & a tremendous plus if she's Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy going, shares common interests, easily able to have a conversation, nice eyes and a cute smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Timid funny nerd girl to match my nervous geekness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert, intelligent, in general a good person with a cute smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal one will be the one who is comfortable with me

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I'm with although I can say 100% I never before found white girls amazingly attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that is their self. Someone who is for us. Someone who can respect some space.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde, regular blue eyes, mid-height, small nose, 10/10 beautiful, fit, hot, sexy.

/s

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such a thing every one has his/her ideal man/woman when they love each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I pm you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is not scared of being naked in public

0|0
    0|0
  • Nina Dobrev

0|0
    0|0
  • A smart girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese girl ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty and is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone cute, modest and not trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who like you is ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot caring dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall sexy tight boobs hairless

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, Nice hair, Big boobs, calm and respectful personality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes