I am dating someone exclusively and I love her. How do I know if she loves me?

I have been dating this girl exclusively for almost 2 months already. Prior to this, we have been dating for 5 months but not exclusively. I have fallen deeply in love with her already. I always tell her that I love her, write her love letters all the time, etc. We are like married couples when we are together--always holding hands, making out, and we always have great sex. I also introduced her to my family and she is very sweet to my mom. But here is the problem--when I asked her if she loves me, she said she doesn't love me but she has feelings. She told me that it will take some time. I am confused because she said she has feelings for me but doesn't love me...

Also, there was one time that we both got really drunk. Like, really really drunk. And this was the only time that she said that she loves me. But she was drunk and now I am confused!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've never had good results expecting a female to say she loves me as opposed to showing me.
    How old is this female in your description?

0|0
    0|0
    • She is 33 and I am 38. But she acts much more mature than someone who is 33 years old. She is even more mature than me!

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes