Guys, do you respect a woman who is not easy to get laid with more?

We know all men want sex. Love sex.

But do u think, deep down, you just realize that you are actually more attracted to-respect-challenged at the same time when a woman is not easy to have sex with.

It's like, ok, i need to step up my game, this woman is a lady.
Updates:
A guy, comment, he doesn't respect women who play hard to get.

So this is my reply, just FYI, about what i think and replied to this guy:

It is not always play hard to get.
Bcoz men subconciously tend to take advantage of a woman who ia easy to have sex with. Again. Subconciously.

Now we are talking about a good woman. Thats the context.
Thats the context.
So, Women sometimes are confused, bcoz on the other hand, they do not wanna feel and be used as as well as a fuck doll. It is not always about playing hard to get. Finding a genuine guy who like us , not just becaude of sex, hard to filter.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Respect is earned and sleeping/not sleeping around with people I might/might not know doesn't make a difference.

For a prospective partner, yes, I'd definitely pick someone who hasn't been with everyone in the neighbourhood.

However, that's not to say that I won't respect someone who has done that, considering if she's earned my respect.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People should respect each other regardless. If a man says he respects women "but only the ones who (...)" I'm sorry but he doesn't respect women. Period.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, if she's playing games, she looses respect.
    I'm more attracted to girls that don't sleep around. Less to girls that sleep around, and the least to girls that sleep around but play games and want the guy to jump through hoops first, and think they are something better cause of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that depends on the guy some guys like to be lead on that makes the sex more meanful to them but in some they see sex as a way of showing they like you so if you don't have sex with him it will seem like you don't like him and he's more likely to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. It depends on whether or not I believe it. Many girls sleep around but pretend to be "good girls" when they meet a guy they want to settle down with. I can usually see through it if so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect a woman that has standards.
    I don't respect a woman that has no standards, but plays hard to get.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. I don't like ladys who plays hard to get

0|1
    0|0
    • It is not always play hard to get.
      Bcoz men subconciously tend to take advantage of a woman who ia easy to have sex with. Again. Subconciously.

Now we are talking about a good woman. Thats the context.
      So, Women sometimes are confused, bcoz on the other hand, they do not wanna feel and be used as as well as a fuck doll. It is not always about playing hard to get. Finding a genuine guy who like us , not just becaude of sex, hard to filter. Men sometimes cannot differetiate it, and confused by it. whether it is strong attraction with had a feeling with the woman (A) or confused with the lust only (B) Thats why there are women need to see, so they can filter. They have to make u wait, to see, and decide. Think both sides.

• I never had a problem with that. But I alwaye choosed the one who were obcessive with me and not the ones who want me to wait

• Because easier or harder to get doesn't influence how much I respect a girl whatsoever. As long as you're a respectable, nice person, I'll respect you regardless of your sexual behavior

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see where sex influences a man's respect one way or another. Most men want love. But it's really difficult to find women who actually want a relationship. Most are after money or something material

0|0
    1|0
  • I want them to kind of make an effort as though I'm not just the next one, even though realisticly I know that's just what I am xD I guess that's the trick you need to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, I don't want sex until there is a deep connection. And I wouldn't want to do it until we were both comfortable, so this wouldn't be an issue with me- I'd respect her wishes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would not wanting to fuck grant you some kind of respect? Flip it around and it's still silly. You like fucking? You have my respect now! It's simply goofy.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it makes no difference. If a woman is a good person that's all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I respect strong and I respect strong women.
    If she is certain I am the one and she is mine, I don't see the need to hold out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a virgin by choice. Holding off on sex is the best way to filter guys too.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Sex doesn't change my respect for her. I think it does with some guys, but not me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see sex as a reason for respect or many people out there who are assholes that don't get laid so not that easy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people enjoy sex. Some more than others. I think the rest is you just projecting

0|0
    0|0
  • You should respect every woman, but I'd rather be with a woman who does not sleep around as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, let's say it like this, if i found a great girl, if she made me wait, i wouldn't have a problem with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ide honestly rather snuggle up and watch a movie xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women that don't jump right in the bed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that.. What ur personal reason..

• I dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • No i only respect woman who gets laid easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, we respect those !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Should respect them either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't respect easy women

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just think she isn't that attracted to men.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I never was particularly but at this point it would make me completely uninterested in her. 100% dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess in a way yeah because if she is that easy then she is with other guys too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes