Guys, do you respect a woman who is not easy to get laid with more?

We know all men want sex. Love sex.

But do u think, deep down, you just realize that you are actually more attracted to-respect-challenged at the same time when a woman is not easy to have sex with.

It's like, ok, i need to step up my game, this woman is a lady.
A guy, comment, he doesn't respect women who play hard to get.

So this is my reply, just FYI, about what i think and replied to this guy:

It is not always play hard to get.
Bcoz men subconciously tend to take advantage of a woman who ia easy to have sex with. Again. Subconciously.

Now we are talking about a good woman. Thats the context.
Thats the context.
So, Women sometimes are confused, bcoz on the other hand, they do not wanna feel and be used as as well as a fuck doll. It is not always about playing hard to get. Finding a genuine guy who like us , not just becaude of sex, hard to filter.

130

Most Helpful Guy

• Respect is earned and sleeping/not sleeping around with people I might/might not know doesn't make a difference.

For a prospective partner, yes, I'd definitely pick someone who hasn't been with everyone in the neighbourhood.

However, that's not to say that I won't respect someone who has done that, considering if she's earned my respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• People should respect each other regardless. If a man says he respects women "but only the ones who (...)" I'm sorry but he doesn't respect women. Period.