Why don't girls like nice guys?

I'm a 24 year old guy. Drinks socially, non smoker. Good job. I don't get why it's so difficult to find someone.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• So many guys ask this and I really get it. Sure young girls might find then attractive but for a serious relationship girls do like guys that are nice to them, obviously. But when a guy says he is nice all I hear is 'I am a spineless pussy who is insecure and don't stand up for myself... How could this possibly not be attractive'. You can be nice and be a fucking man at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because “nice” is the absolute bare minimum expectation of interpersonal behaviour. You’re expected to be nice.

You should also be interesting.