Why don't girls like nice guys?

I'm a 24 year old guy. Drinks socially, non smoker. Good job. I don't get why it's so difficult to find someone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So many guys ask this and I really get it. Sure young girls might find then attractive but for a serious relationship girls do like guys that are nice to them, obviously. But when a guy says he is nice all I hear is 'I am a spineless pussy who is insecure and don't stand up for myself... How could this possibly not be attractive'. You can be nice and be a fucking man at the same time.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because “nice” is the absolute bare minimum expectation of interpersonal behaviour. You’re expected to be nice.

You should also be interesting.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's from the type of questions you ask. It may indicate to me that you're insecure or have lower self confidence, or grandeur idea of how girls should like only nice guys. I'm also not saying girls will deserve/like bad boys, but if they do have something I notice are confidence in getting girls. I think you are a good guy, but just stop thinking you are a good guy. :) girls will notice that! All the best!

2|0
    0|0
  • If you call yourself nice, then you are not nice. Easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause we are not attracted to them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes