If you have thoughts that you boyfriend is cheating , what would it mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you don't trust him and you have to ask yourself why don't you trust him, has he cheated in the past, does he show any signs of dishonesty or are you just getting these feelings out of being paranoid.. either way it needs to be sorted or it can make the relationship turn toxic quick

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I’m being paranoid, and i know and I’m starting to like act up bc of the feelings so I’m going to talk to him thank you!

• No problem let me know how it goes :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him. Gut feelings are there for a reason.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That you should sit down and talk to him ask to go on his phone if he Denise he's hiding something but depending on how long y'all have been together he might still be talking to others

1|0
    0|0
    • We’ve been dating for 9 months and I’ll do it but then wouldn’t he think I don’t trust him?

• I mean you could do it while he's sleeping so he doesn't know? Or just say I want to see your phone and be straight up and ask him if he's talking to people

• I’ll just do it straight up thank you

• That you are wrong. Guys never cheat just practicing multitasking

0|0
    1|1
  • It means you don't trust him. Could be on him, or just you. So, which is it? :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean it could be on him or just me

• It means it could be just your FEELINGS or he's actually cheating. I'm asking you WHICH IS IT?
      Has he given you reason to think he is or would? If so then maybe it's just not a match. Most of them are not. It's your duty in dating to make this determination, to discern whether he's worthy or not, whether he's a match. If he's not then NEXT him and find someone that will be true to you.

• It’s hard to find loyalty these days. But he’s not really giving me a reason he’s just been distant

• It either means he's cheating OR you're cheating OR you're insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a legit reason to think that? Or is it just paranoia

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference are you sure or just thinking that he's doing it?

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you're paranoid...

0|0
    0|0
  • its a possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Paranoia is good for the soul

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes