Boyfriend of a year KEEPING HIS OPTIONS OPEN?

Been with my boyfriend for a year. The issue I have is with his Instagram. He keeps adding and following random local girls. Locked accounts and unlocked accounts. He also likes girls selfies all the time. I woke up one morning next to him and turned to see he was checking his Instagram messages. I didn't see anything on it (I was too far away). So I don't know who he talks to on Instagram. Our relationship is good, we get on really well. He always tells me he loves me but it seems he is keeping his options open? :(

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Instagram is just porn for most guys, if doesn't really speak to his faithfulness.

Now if he's DMing these girls that's a different story, but I wouldn't worry about him just liking photos or following hot chicks

• See, I don't know if he is DMing any of those girls. I don't snoop or check his phone.

• I think I trust him. He literally tells me he loves me all the time. I see him most days after work. Like there is no other sign he's doing anything. He said one time (while he was drunk lol) that he thinks he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. So you can see why I'm confused by his behaviour

• Yeah, in that case I think he's just using it as a different kind of porn. For some of us, things like Instagram work better than porn because porn is so fake and obviously produced, where as real girls on Instagram is genuine. So if a real girl is posting shots of her in a bikini or something, for some people that's a bigger turn on than some overdone pornstar.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he’s a loser. Might want to talk to him about it and give him an ultimatum. No women deserves that amount of disrespect. Future or current cheater you have there