How many is too much?

Guys and girls, how many sexual partners do you consider as a deal breaker? And would you prefer a virgin as an SO/husband/wife or do you prefer to have your SO/Husband/Wife to have experience?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• More than twice my number or 5 as minimum (I've only had 1 so 5 till I hit 3) and anything involving more than 2 guys on her at once or 3 max is also a no. I think I would prefer some experience but with my last girlfriend a got a raw deal as she wasn't a virgin and had almost 0 actual experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider the amount of sexual partners to be a deal breaker, no matter what the number is. It could be zero or hundred, it's all the same to me, IF they have been responsible and safe.