How many is too much?

Guys and girls, how many sexual partners do you consider as a deal breaker? And would you prefer a virgin as an SO/husband/wife or do you prefer to have your SO/Husband/Wife to have experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• More than twice my number or 5 as minimum (I've only had 1 so 5 till I hit 3) and anything involving more than 2 guys on her at once or 3 max is also a no. I think I would prefer some experience but with my last girlfriend a got a raw deal as she wasn't a virgin and had almost 0 actual experience.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider the amount of sexual partners to be a deal breaker, no matter what the number is. It could be zero or hundred, it's all the same to me, IF they have been responsible and safe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't mind either. Virgin is okay knowing that I won't be the awkward one in bed. The latter is fine too, if she's better than me I get to learn. She would also most likely be open to what she wants, which would be easy for the both of us. Neither is really a dealbreaker, for me at least. I'm okay with either. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm just going to have sex with her and not much else then it doesn't really matter. If I'm looking to stick with her long-term then my upper limit is 2 or 3. Would prefer a virgin but that's extremely hard to find nowadays,

0|0
    0|0
  • There's not really a number. Unless you're repeatedly "the other girl", or you've cheated, then I don't care about someone's sexual history.

I'd prefer to have a bit of experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they cannot remember the names, who they were or they lost count...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why it makes a difference. If you like the person, it has no baring on anything how many sexual partners they've had previously.

0|0
    0|0
  • 362 is my personal limit, but i'm a bit of a prude. Anything more than that is just kinda nasty when u sit down and think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter, the important thing is that we feel deep connection with each other

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion it doesn't matter but being with a virgin is super cute lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it really doesn't matter. They've chosen to be with you now, that's what's important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not more than them
    And less is priority in selection

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin

0|2
    0|0
  • Who cares is my answer to both questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone would do

0|0
    0|0
  • More than 5 is too much for me. I would prefer a virgin, but I would not really mind if she had 1 or 2 partners before me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you've opted out of marriage, dating, cohabiting and relationships, there is no longer any need to care...

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes