Being a friend with your crush, does it work? How long it would last?

I know that my crush doesn't like me back, i hint so much that i like him. However it's hard for me to leave him i kep him as a friend
Anyone has been through this situation? Did i do the right thing? I can't move on

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Yes because you are around that person that you like. Making them laugh and talking to them and just conversing well. And maybe just maybe
    ... they might change their mind and actually take a chance with you. But that's hard. Sometimes that never happens. And sometimes they get with someone else. This is the reason why I also say no. They could get with another person and have you sad, hurt, maybe even jealous. And it will eat u up on the inside knowing that you'll never be with them probably. So when that becomes the case, either you drop the crush or you drop the friendship.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try to spend less time with him for the next few weeks. Physical distance can allow your crush to fade a bit. At least enough for you to ignore them for the most part.

It's not bad to stay friends if you all get along well. Just try to give yourself space to regroup.