If you're not a girls type looks wise, there's nothing you can do right?

Just move on right? Personality can never overcome such obstacle.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on which quality makes the impact first and in which context. What I mean by that is, if you approach someone who doesn't know you and your approach is clearly one of romantic interest then you force them to make a more instant judgement and your looks are the first thing they take in. If, however, you haven't made any kind of approach and you get to know someone over time then your personality can actually begin to make you attractive to them. It works better when they haven't considered you as a romantic prospect in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is hope!

thecajunsamurai.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-4.png

But only in anime!

:)

0|0
    0|0
    • People say that looks can be a dealbreaker, but for me, it's not at all true. I had a crush on this guy once, because his personality attracted me. He was definitely not my type at all, like 100% not my type lol but I definitely fell for him.

Sadly though, he was already taken lmao.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well there is something you can do to improve your physical appearance, and that is building muscles. So if you intend to look better for women you should train your muscles to tone them more, and if you can achieve low % bodyfat enought to have abs it would help tremendously, but also reducing body fat up to a point will make your facial features more defined also, which will in turn help, and physical training can make your jawlines more defined also, so it is a win from all sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • But knowledge can be acquired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. I've been in a serious relationship with a guy who was totally not my type. I wasn't attracted to him at all when we started dating, but his personality convinced me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not totally true, just not being her type doesn't mean she thinks your ugly. If your her type in every other way, and you can get her to notice that, she'll probably overlook the first part

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t -try- to overcome it. You won’t be happy in that relationship. Go find someone where you are their type.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is as you think it is, you can never overcome an obstacle you don't believe is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty much, especially in regards to height.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have money... girls no longer have "a type".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes