If you're not a girls type looks wise, there's nothing you can do right?

Just move on right? Personality can never overcome such obstacle.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on which quality makes the impact first and in which context. What I mean by that is, if you approach someone who doesn't know you and your approach is clearly one of romantic interest then you force them to make a more instant judgement and your looks are the first thing they take in. If, however, you haven't made any kind of approach and you get to know someone over time then your personality can actually begin to make you attractive to them. It works better when they haven't considered you as a romantic prospect in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is hope!

thecajunsamurai.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-4.png

But only in anime!

:)

• People say that looks can be a dealbreaker, but for me, it's not at all true. I had a crush on this guy once, because his personality attracted me. He was definitely not my type at all, like 100% not my type lol but I definitely fell for him.

Sadly though, he was already taken lmao.