Am I wrong for being completely turned off by women that have shallow pasts?

I am completely disgusted by women who are very picky about looks, height, hair, muscles etc in their younger years and as they get older do a u-turn and prioritize personality, character and intelligence because they claim to be more "mature". This is the type of girl I would never want a relationship with.

I have a great deal of respect for women that are incredible shallow in their teens and 20s and remain that way. I just like the consistency.

If a girl would reject me for some shallow reason, be it height, baldness, big nose, in her 20s I really want her to do the same when she's 30,40, 50 etc. It shows that she has character and principles and that she's not fake.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound very bitter. Also you are arguing that what you perceive to be bad people... Remain bad people? So if a burglar wants to change his ways that would disgust you and they should stick to crime?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't consider shallow women bad people

• Your opening senrence is "I am completely disgusted". Disgusted seems a synonym for dislike I. E. It is something bad. Stop being bitter you get rejected by girls and move on.

• I have no problem with girls rejecting me. I just couldn't be in a relationship with a girl in her 30s if I knew she would have rejected me at 19 because my hairline was receding or am too short, that's the point I'm making.
      If you are going to reject a guy for reason x, just make sure you always so

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope it means u don't need her as lover.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, i don´t think you are and i am also turned off for women who used to sleep around because let´s face it, majority of the cases it was one specific kind of guy, the ones who are overconfident to the point of being assholes, that were also muscle heads and had washboard stomachs, and this combination i cannot stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not turn off or to the extent you are thinking. But yes everyone likes consistency. Drastic changes creates ripples in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Change comes with age. Some change some just act

1|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes