Am I wrong for being completely turned off by women that have shallow pasts?

I am completely disgusted by women who are very picky about looks, height, hair, muscles etc in their younger years and as they get older do a u-turn and prioritize personality, character and intelligence because they claim to be more "mature". This is the type of girl I would never want a relationship with.

I have a great deal of respect for women that are incredible shallow in their teens and 20s and remain that way. I just like the consistency.

If a girl would reject me for some shallow reason, be it height, baldness, big nose, in her 20s I really want her to do the same when she's 30,40, 50 etc. It shows that she has character and principles and that she's not fake.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound very bitter. Also you are arguing that what you perceive to be bad people... Remain bad people? So if a burglar wants to change his ways that would disgust you and they should stick to crime?

• I don't consider shallow women bad people

• Your opening senrence is "I am completely disgusted". Disgusted seems a synonym for dislike I. E. It is something bad. Stop being bitter you get rejected by girls and move on.

• I have no problem with girls rejecting me. I just couldn't be in a relationship with a girl in her 30s if I knew she would have rejected me at 19 because my hairline was receding or am too short, that's the point I'm making.
      If you are going to reject a guy for reason x, just make sure you always so

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope it means u don't need her as lover.