Do good/nice guys still exist?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, just the terminology has changed somewhat. Nice guys now are more the "an asshole in disguise" type of guy who claim to be some kind of victorian age gentlemen but will revert back to 2018 butthurt bro when denied sex or affection.
    It's less "nice guy" and more "chilled, calm and confident guy" that you need these days.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. But if any guy calls them self a "good guy/nice guy" then they probably aren't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a bad boy😎 Better?😭

• @WeirdoWerdo Most of the time if a guy calls them self a "Bad boy" It means they smoked pot once and are still going through puberty.

• I've never smoked.. Anything...😶 I never will... So I'm no bad boy😭

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• nobody wants a "nice" guy. being "nice" is the biggest sign of being lonely and desparate. girls dry out like the sahara if you're nice to them. xD believe me i've been doing this for the longest time.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course. I feel there are more nice nerdy guys than the bad boy alpha male nowadays with all the SJWS, political correctness, etc. I fall in the middle of nerdy nice and bad boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion I’m the nicest guy that exists in my city. Would for sure date myself if i was the opposite gender

0|0
    1|0
  • What would u classify as a good guy. Let's hear ur definition then I will give h a proper reply.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, good boys still exist and specially boys raised in gurukul or some other boys school feel shy even to talk to the girls and on other side girls like the boys who are cool with other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, just as long as feminism can't succed on killing what remained of them 😋😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, although they're an indangered species. We hide everywhere, so we're hard to find ya know..

0|0
    0|0
    • Jokes aside, actual NICE GUYS are hard to find. Most "nice guys" will hate you after rejection although a true nice guy will be "Alright mate, let's never speak of this? Okay, good"

• Yes I do Exist. But girls don't want good guys. I've been single for my entire life

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah the ones you friendzone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Polar bears ate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a decent man.. A good man

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! We're all perverts and pigs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly. Just hard to see sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi i love you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but we are unwanted

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes hit me up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they're extinct.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I'm right here.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes but girls don't want anything to do with them until they are past their prime and need to settle down.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know, ask them!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes