How am I crushing on someone I haven't met yet?

So I have met this guy on Tinder and we have been talking for 2 weeks now and we are also planning on meeting soon! We talk everyday and he most of the time initiates the conversation, he sends me fun videos of him and his friends and we have inside jokes, so he seems quite serious too! It is easy to say that I am crushing on him but I never met him and don't understand how I am crushing on him... is it normal to crush on someone you haven't met in person?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it’s totally normal. Just be careful since it is tinder. I even posted about one of my experiences with it the other day which wasn’t too good. Any kind of online dating can be problematic but if he seems okay to you go for it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh darling, I've fell for one and i must say it was painful when you start falling too hard and they leave you hanging 😕

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You obviously feel a connection with him so your feelings toward him adjust to that. Add the tension of meeting soon as you'll be feeling like he's your crush.
    I hope you the same amount of fun when you meet f2f. Enjoy it and have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Story of my life
    Yeah, it's normal.
    For me at least.
    But I can't really explain why it happens either. But if I feel a strong connection with the person, it doesn't matter if they are online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideal models and abstract concepts build the perfect images of your boy in the mind. And you fall in love with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc their personality is what counts more than anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, internet love isn't real.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd say it's pretty normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not incomn at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does happen, even on gag I bet

0|0
    0|0
  • I crush on so many celebrities all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not normal!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes