How am I crushing on someone I haven't met yet?

So I have met this guy on Tinder and we have been talking for 2 weeks now and we are also planning on meeting soon! We talk everyday and he most of the time initiates the conversation, he sends me fun videos of him and his friends and we have inside jokes, so he seems quite serious too! It is easy to say that I am crushing on him but I never met him and don't understand how I am crushing on him... is it normal to crush on someone you haven't met in person?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it’s totally normal. Just be careful since it is tinder. I even posted about one of my experiences with it the other day which wasn’t too good. Any kind of online dating can be problematic but if he seems okay to you go for it

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh darling, I've fell for one and i must say it was painful when you start falling too hard and they leave you hanging 😕