What are cute things, girls can do for you?

(Inspired by AM-205's question about, what guys can do for girls, when they have their period. I think, that's cute)... well guys don't have their period.. but what cute things, that would make you smile, could we do anyways?:) I know, sex is important, but I want to know some other things!:)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Give compliments. Support him as he pursues his goals. Make time for just the two of you. Be available for hugs when needed. Ask him how he's feeling. Listen when he speaks. Include him in your day-to-day life. Ask for his opinion. Reassure him when he's doing the right thing. Surprise him. Read or play games with him. Let him know when he can lend a hand. If you are comfortable with him going "hands on", take turns giving each other massages. Help him adjust his tie, comb his hair, or brush his hat. Let him help you do laundry or get ready to leave the house. Scratch his back for him. Just show him that you care.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I love when a girl makes cute little love notes for me to find. Food is always great so making a great meal or sweet little snack. Back massages without having to ask for it. I love when a girl makes me laugh so anything that would be funny or fun, I had a girlfriend buy two nerf guns and I came home to find one right by the door with a note that read "you have a gun with 8 shots as do I first one to get shot makes dinner!" That was awesome. Just to name a few off the top of my head :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Make me something to eat. Now I know what your thinking but before your scream sexist, I'm not saying that to be sexist.

I actually really do appreciate a woman who can cook well and it brings back fond memories of my mothers and grandmothers cooking and they're two of the most important women in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be girls!! (Giggling, whispering, jumpy, squirmy, hair-flipping, talking, hand-holding, winking, smiling, sticking out your tongue when you tease, shoulder cocking, hip swinging, turning your feet in, JUST BE YOU! (Thank you for your mention)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give you a pic just for you that sexy and awesome ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • By far the best thing is letting him rest his head on you while you run your hands through his hair. Shoulder/back massage is a close second

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when women play with my hair when I am laying with my head on them. I had a food fight once with a women that was fun. We were eating at a table in camp site.
    Spontaneous pland weekend trips are fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • being supportive,
    randomly giving a simple kiss when she sees I haven't slept in two days because of work,
    making me a cheesecake 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Im big on physical contact. That's how I'd rather have affection shown to me more than anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • I always smile when a woman wants to make food for me haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss hug talk nice say good things about and cook and clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Cutting my hair

0|0
    0|0
  • bj every morning

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh man... I said nothing sexual, cause I already know