What are cute things, girls can do for you?

(Inspired by AM-205's question about, what guys can do for girls, when they have their period. I think, that's cute)... well guys don't have their period.. but what cute things, that would make you smile, could we do anyways?:) I know, sex is important, but I want to know some other things!:)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Give compliments. Support him as he pursues his goals. Make time for just the two of you. Be available for hugs when needed. Ask him how he's feeling. Listen when he speaks. Include him in your day-to-day life. Ask for his opinion. Reassure him when he's doing the right thing. Surprise him. Read or play games with him. Let him know when he can lend a hand. If you are comfortable with him going "hands on", take turns giving each other massages. Help him adjust his tie, comb his hair, or brush his hat. Let him help you do laundry or get ready to leave the house. Scratch his back for him. Just show him that you care.