Have you ever had a crush on someone's brain/intelligence?

Have you ever felt attracted to someone but not necessarily physically? In fact there might be (when consideredon their own) aspects of their appearance you don't find attractive but there's something about the way they think, how their brain works that just draws you in

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Many times 😂 There were two girls on Jeopardy! whose minds turned me on almost instantly. Also two girls I dated were like that. We met when I went to State in academic bowl (which is a lot like Jeopardy!).

• Yeah I've not idea what state in academic bowl means but i get the sentiment

• It is a school facilitated competition. 4 people per team, one team captain. They have buzzers and compete against another team of 4. There are rounds of 20 questions and they try to answer more than the other team. Which meant the girls were clever little ladies to be competing in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also attracted to my boyfriend's looks very much, but God damn he is smart and it's super hot.

• But does his smarts enhance his looks?

• I don't know, actually. It's hard to see individual aspects of him and compare which affect which, because I love him as a whole and I have love-goggles on and can't think objectively.