Why can I never keep a guy around?

I try to talk to guys and they seem like they really like me and then one day they just disappear.. I'd like to think I'm caring and nice and they all call me a sweetheart..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you have many guys around. Also you know that men are chasing you , imagine one day if u wake up with no men around u , I means nobody talks to you or even pick a look to you , is guess it will be paranormal to you cuz u really master the way to attract men... I am 1000% sure about what I am saying 😚😎😉

0|0
    0|0
    • But like how can I get em to stay

• Be real , show the real of you and be friend and close to them. Tell me a case when you lost somebody that way

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys or anyone don't stick around simply because they don't want to. I have encountered this too many times you can do backflips for people to keep their interest, But people's interest and admiration are very limited in this era. Personally you must just focus on yourself. Don't ever think that if you do something extra for a person they would stick around longer and never sell yourself short to any person either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are boring... the opposite sex are like cats, if you bore a cat it's going to leave you alone, but if you are interesting and a little mysterious and captivate the cats interest. Then it'll hang around. Are you going all the way with these guys? maybe once they get satisfied they lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men like that aren't worthy of your time. You'll find someone.. your still young.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super young, don't worry... your time will be here b4 u know it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont doubt that you are but maybe those guys are looking for a different thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ur just talking to the wrong guy just don't give up and keep trying

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably you got to give good head

0|0
    1|0
    • Bro she's 17 have a little decency

• Show All
    • Oh thank you! Nah999

• Got ur back 😉😊