Why can I never keep a guy around?

I try to talk to guys and they seem like they really like me and then one day they just disappear.. I'd like to think I'm caring and nice and they all call me a sweetheart..

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you have many guys around. Also you know that men are chasing you , imagine one day if u wake up with no men around u , I means nobody talks to you or even pick a look to you , is guess it will be paranormal to you cuz u really master the way to attract men... I am 1000% sure about what I am saying 😚😎😉

• But like how can I get em to stay

• Be real , show the real of you and be friend and close to them. Tell me a case when you lost somebody that way