Would you be angry if your boyfriend was honest and told you this? Is this normal? Should I be worried?

If this is the situation, I have been together with him for about a month BEFORE we were official he blew my phone up , non stop texting, ringing and stayed on the phone for a long time AFTER I agreed to be his girlfriend, everything went quiet, I'm lucky if I get a few (not so long) phone calls a day and 3 or 4 texts and tagged in 1 meme on fb I confront him about it as I was upset and he said and I quote 'i text and rang you a lot before we got together to get your attention and and so you would get together with me, no we are together your mine and we don't need to text as much' Is this normal?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He obviously blew his load during the courting stage of the relationship. I would think in a fresh relationship you call or text more than what he is yes. I wasn't a big texter (I did call) but my wife would tell you I'm a face to face person. I don't think it's a huge deal but seeing as you think so it's something to be talked about and discussed more than just his quote.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. You're not HIS, you're together
    2. If he doesn't want to talk to someone else who gives you attention

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes