She's half a globe away?

So there's this girl I've been talking to online. Completely platonic at first. We just had similar interests and talked to each other about them, plus she lives in the Malaysia so yeah. No chance of it becoming anything more. As the months passed by though we got closer and closer. It's to the point now where we both are more or less in love with each other. We've both acknowledged this with each other, but now we're not sure what to do.

Here's our dilemma. I live in US and she lives in Malaysia. We both think long distance relationships are a bad idea. But we both want to try and make this work.

You guys got any advice for a pair of love birds a world apart?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being honest, won't work at all. Either you or she is willing to come over to her/your place, multiple times, which costs tons of time and money, or it'll forever stay a long distance relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both of you should save money and pay a visit to each other that's the only solution i see.. if both of you can't.. then better end it now before it gets serious and you both get hurt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is ridiculous. Put your phone down and go out and meet someone local. There's hot singles in your area waiting to meet you now

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't work. Ldr always fade away but u can try if u want

0|0
    0|0
  • She just wants a green card

1|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes