Is it normal for guys to act this way?

Went on 2 dates with this guy, we both want a relationship LT, but agreed that we're both free to date whoever we want until we get to know each other and something is exclusive, he already said he really likes me.
He keeps asking me about the guys i'm dating if they are better than him, like where did he take you, does he kiss better than me, what turned you off about him and i bet you he just wants to hook-up and stuff like that, he demands full details about the dates (jokingly). And when i ask him about the girls he's dating he says "i'm hanging out with this girl" and when i pushed him to give more info he said "i'm hooking up with her right now, and i know it's nothing serious" and "there is another girl i'm talking too as well" and when i pushed him to tell me about her he said "i didn't want to give you details, but you're asking for it. She sends me nudes and i send her mine"

Does it seem weird to you at all that he's that open?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no doubt he is insecure. He's probably being as detailed as he is to make you jealous. If you are to have an open relationship like this there should be absolutely no detail from either side. But it takes two very secure people to do this. In my opinion, this little thing you have going with him is destined to fail.

• Can it be fixed at all?

• And that really is like following your gut. If you can quiet yourself while you're alone, when you think about the big picture of what's going on in any relationship or really any situation you will know what's right and what's wrong for you. The hard part is our brains want us to do what is safe. It does not want us to feel pain so it will say, stay, stay where it is comfortable so that there won't be a fear of change or any pain involved. The body, the gut, will not want that pain and we'll tell us we need to get out of the situation. And you will know when you're around him. If it really feels right it will really feel right all throughout. If it feels wrong, there may be some lustful or passionate feelings but you just may not feel close to 100% about it. You'll know.

• Right, i need to examine how i feel when i'm with him. It's always a fight between the heart and the mind lol I can't wait to reach the point where i can see both at the same time and decide which one to listen to -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• its good that at least he's honest, but it kinda bothers me all the personal questions when he dosnt really have the right to know. claim it or leave it.

• Well right, but i do ask him those questions back too, just in a different way