Guys what is your biggest insecurity that you struggle with?

Personality, talking, flirting, relationships, body image, your package, fear of_____ , stability, are a few examples.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being seen as scary or creepy. I like it when everyone is comfortable so it's even worse when I'm the source of their disturbance.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Coming off as selfish and a recluse. Most of my good guy friends now tell me that the day we saw you you seemed unapproachable but i am not. And even in dating small talk and keeping the conversation going is a huge issue because i don't like people psychoanalyzing me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first insecurity would have to be thinking that people will think that my hair looks weird/funny/messed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I lack the capacity for empathy and a real connection. Often I don't feel anything when it seems I should and it bothers me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if that's me or not, but I can't stay in a long term relationship, longest relationship I had was about 4 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Just that i dont bring enough to the table. Financial security being the biggest one

0|0
    0|0
  • IAM body shy and don't know how to even ask a girl out

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely how I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • My stomach but it's fading away slowly

0|0
    0|0
  • How hairy I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish my cock was bigger

0|0
    0|1
  • I have prostitis & it's making my life less pleasurable.. And also, I'm afraid of relationships because my single income wouldn't suffice for a family life, but would love to be in a relationship if she would help me out in the long run for better goals to achieve in life. These are my only 2 insecurities as of now

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats prostitis

• Show All
    • So this makes me hestant & afraid of getting into relationships any longer, because it would be tough for girls to accept this little shortcoming of mine or to bear patience with me until I find a permanent cure for it..

• Wow nevet heard of that is there anythin drs can do

• I am pretty shy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes