So honestly guys, how do you feel about acne?

I'm 26 and the reason i never had a boyfriend sadly has a lot to do with my skin. i'm actually a very cute girl but my skin makes me feel like i look sick. u know for example how you feel ugly when you get the flu or something? i feel like that all the time. i dont engage with people because of this. im also pretty shy to begin with. I've tried everything for my acne, my doctor even just told me he doesn't know what to give me because he's given me everything. also im vegan. im trying to balance my hormones with some natural supplements and have really good hygiene. ugh. ill never want a boyfriend with this skin because i feel too self conscious. i can't imagine getting close to anyone that's humiliating

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way I've found to deal with acne (and everyone in my country uses this) is cream Zdrave with zinc oxide. Its literally a little magical cheap cream that does wonders. You can find it on the internet and its really worth it. Its used for pimples and irritated skin so you can use it after shaving for example or if you get some kind of rash too. It works really fast.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my former friends has a face that looks like nestle crunch, and he's dating the girl I was head over heels for. If he can get a girlfriend, you can get a boyfriend.
    by the way being vegan could have something to do with that. Look at your diet and find out what you could potentially have a deficit in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• acne creams never worked for me, but something that really did work for me was tea tree oil. i would put it all over my face and then mask my face with silver sol.. they're both kind of expensive but so worth it. i still use this though i don't really get acne and everyone tells me my skin glows.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's certainly a negative but not a deal breaker as it eventually goes away you just have to wait the storm out

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had the same problem from high school until second year university. I went on Accutane, all my acne and most of my scars were gone. It's a miracle drug.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of need some reference to be honest xD acne doesn't always look the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure you haven't been single this long by choice?

0|0
    0|0
    • no sometimes i think that. maybe all these years i have actually wanted to be single. and my mind just constantly is like your not happy this way when i actually am.

• What made me say this is because cases like this don't happen to women as much as men from what I've observed, because women don't have to be the initiators like men do

Recommended myTakes