So honestly guys, how do you feel about acne?

I'm 26 and the reason i never had a boyfriend sadly has a lot to do with my skin. i'm actually a very cute girl but my skin makes me feel like i look sick. u know for example how you feel ugly when you get the flu or something? i feel like that all the time. i dont engage with people because of this. im also pretty shy to begin with. I've tried everything for my acne, my doctor even just told me he doesn't know what to give me because he's given me everything. also im vegan. im trying to balance my hormones with some natural supplements and have really good hygiene. ugh. ill never want a boyfriend with this skin because i feel too self conscious. i can't imagine getting close to anyone that's humiliating

35

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way I've found to deal with acne (and everyone in my country uses this) is cream Zdrave with zinc oxide. Its literally a little magical cheap cream that does wonders. You can find it on the internet and its really worth it. Its used for pimples and irritated skin so you can use it after shaving for example or if you get some kind of rash too. It works really fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my former friends has a face that looks like nestle crunch, and he's dating the girl I was head over heels for. If he can get a girlfriend, you can get a boyfriend.
    by the way being vegan could have something to do with that. Look at your diet and find out what you could potentially have a deficit in.