Have you Caspered?

Who's caspered someone they we're dating? You know Casper the Friendly Ghost... It's a Friendly less Cowardly way of Ghosting someone...

I've never Caspered, I have done the COWARD Ghosting. Just wondering how many GaGgers have Caspered?

www.yourtango.com/.../what-does-caspering-mean-why-new-modern-dating-trend-better-ghosting
  • Caspering is my thing
  • I'm the Ghostly Ghost
  • Caspering? What's next?
    Vote C
  • Thanks for giving me my next Exit Plan
    Vote D
  • Results
    Vote E

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hilarious terms they come up with! I looked up "Caspering" in the Urban Dictionary... It says: "The act of removing a fitted sheet from a bed and placing over one's head as to transform into a ghost. Then perform the deed of intercourse with a confused partner while maintaining a 'ghost-like' demeanor." LOL...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my style

• How do you end a relationship?

• Rather that just explain to the other person that the relationship no longer works for them, some people fabricate BS to try to prove that they should break up. So if you're the one being broken up with, you're here saying, "Where did you come up with this stuff?" LOL