Is he a good guy or should I leave?

My boyfriend and I haven't seen each other for over 3 weekends. He's a farmer and he works FULL time on third shift. He is a hard worker. I really miss him... and I started to cry a lot lately cause my heart hurts from missing him. He treats me so good when we are out. He pays for me for whatever we do, holds the door open often, listens to me (at least I think he is), asks me random questions. Makes good eye contact, hasn't pressured me into sex or sending nudes. He sends me "have a good day at work sweetie" or "have a good rest of your day" but lately I am thinking he deserves someone who lives closer to him and have been contemplating he deserves better which makes me have the thoughts that he needs to leave me or vice versa. He told me a few days ago "I wished we lived closer" with a sad face. HE IS SHY fella. But I kinda want someone who will be there.. I know it sounds needy but I need to see him.. I miss him so much. It even took us 2 months to even kiss!! He asked me if it was okay. I thought since the summer came we would see more of each other but I am starting to think that's not the deal. He just is to sweet to let go, and I know he's the minority that's out there. We live an hour away and we both commute and take turn each week driving down. But once every week doesn't get the job done for me. Should I tell him he deserves better? Or just wait it out?
Updates:
We've been dating for 4 months.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You obviously love him and you may have to make a leap to move closer to be with him. Think about what your future looks like and what the end game is for this relationship. It's time to start getting serious. He doesn't deserve anyone else more than you because you are devoted to him. You just need to figure out if that's how it is for him too. If he's coming to see you, making time for you, texting you, calling you etc... then there's a good chance that he's in love with you too. You can't date forever and you're at the crossroads of moving toward marriage or finding someone else.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is a good response. I literally cry myself to sleep each night cause I miss him. I get sooo bummed for sure when he cancels. ButI have to understand that he's a farmer and he has to get stuff done by a certain time. We text at least once a day if not twice a day. Weird enough to say we haven't talked on the phone :O

• You are not meant for each other. Leave.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes