A guy asked me out for coffee but I've never been on a date and I have social phobia what do I do?

he's realllly a nice guy which is good so i'll feel more comfortable. Got any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid thinking of it as a date, if you can. Since I assume he's more social than you, consideeing your social anxiety, let him initiate conversation, and you just follow his lead. You'll be caught up in the moment before you know it, and the time will fly. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Offer him sex immediately
    (Don't)

Just try to follow his lead really, if he's good at conversing and you're not then it's probably a safe bet. But at the same time feel free to talk about what you like because he is, after all, trying to get to know you

1|0
    0|0
  • Here’s one: have fun. Don’t overthink it, just go out and have coffee. If you don’t worry about it, you’ll have a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is coffee, nothing else. No need to worry, just relax and go.

You have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. It will be all ok, don’t worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take a deep breath and introduce your self and act like your talking to a sibling of yours or something

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not enough information

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be ur self... seriously

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes