I have basically kinda been in love with this guy for a long time but he has a girlfriend, how do I forget about him there has always been somet between us?

He has a girlfriend and she has a kid and he is raising it as his own but we recently got talking again and there was something there and it was driving us crazy because we couldn't do anything, we was curious about what could have happened between us, he was getting a bit dirty and I wanted to stop cos he has a girlfriend but I really like him so we kept going and he realise what he was doing and then was like fuck this and unfriended me off everything and never spoke to me after that ik I should forget about him but I'm always gonna wonder what could have happened if we had just seen it when we was both single, we have known each other for 2 years and it's been almosy a year since we really spoke and speaking to him then made me realise how much I actually like him and I really need to stop

01