Does he deserve better?

My boyfriend and I haven't seen each other for over 3 weekends. He's a farmer and he works FULL time on third shift. He is a hard worker. I really miss him... and I started to cry a lot lately cause my heart hurts from missing him. He treats me so good when we are out. He pays for me for whatever we do, holds the door open often, listens to me (at least I think he is), asks me random questions. Makes good eye contact, hasn't pressured me into sex or sending nudes. He sends me "have a good day at work sweetie" or "have a good rest of your day" but lately I am thinking he deserves someone who lives closer to him and have been contemplating he deserves better which makes me have the thoughts that he needs to leave me or vice versa. He told me a few days ago "I wished we lived closer" with a sad face. HE IS SHY fella. But I kinda want someone who will be there.. I know it sounds needy but I need to see him.. I miss him so much. It even took us 2 months to even kiss!! He asked me if it was okay. I thought since the summer came we would see more of each other but I am starting to think that's not the deal. He just is to sweet to let go, and I know he's the minority that's out there. We live an hour away and we both commute and take turn each week driving down. But once every week doesn't get the job done for me. Should I tell him he deserves better? Or just wait it out?
Thank you fellas, I appreciate it! :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you love each other very much.

This might sound harsh, but don't ever make decisions for him. He has free will, it's not your job to decide if he deserves better. If that was true he'd make that decision not you.

He's not just a minority he's a diamond in the rough, breaking up because once a week isn't enough sounds like a grave mistake you obviously love him to much for an hour to get in your way.

Besides if you two get married what's a few years of hardship compared to a lifetime of happiness?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope