Would you date a rape survivor?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. In fact based on what I hear lately many of us have. As for dating her long term, if she is handling it ok and not letting it get in the way of dating me, no problem. Bad things happen to all of us.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only problem I foresee is her being uncomfortable with being intimate with me. If she can live with not doing the things that bother her, then I'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, a trauma of their past is not something that should prevent anyone from pursuing a relationship or be a qualifiers against someone pursuing you romantically

0|0
    0|0
  • If they reported the rapist and that said rapist is in jail then yes. Otherwise I don't have time for an irresponsible person. (I'd love to be in a room with every rapist and beat the living shit out if them with a bat #dreamjob)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would that be some sort deal-breaker? If anything, it would probably make them a kinder human being so that they don’t hurt anyone like they were.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck not? Rape survivors are still girls and girls are amazing 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why does it change the girl after it I guess no she will be same pretty girl I saw before the rape had happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they’re still human and I would accept them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would as IAM one but I would wait for the girl to make first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if the rape survivor got over it and doesn't hold it on the man they want to be with

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I'd be respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am now

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Many women have been raped. It's absurd not to

0|0
    0|0
  • I have already dated a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'm a rape survivor too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah ofcourse, its nothing wrong in that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes