Guy tells me "ugh I'm terrible" after I called him out on his behavior. Why?

I called this guy out that I'm seeing about him saying he wants a relationship but that he's treating me like a booty call (Even tho we didn't have sex, he ctexts me late at night, only wants to cuddle, make out). I said I'm not down to be a bokty call. He then replied that he's terrible and I said he's not, then he replied and said "lol yes I am". Why did he say that? Was he being sarcastic, honest? Why would a guy say that?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys do this and I'm guilty of it as well. It's easy to speak down to ourselves and use it as an excuse. At times it's hard to love ourselves. His behavior is not ok and it seems like he wants a booty call and you don't want that. I think he was being real and saying that to see what you will say. He either will get it or go try this with another woman. Good for standing your ground.