Whay should I do should I tell him how I feel or leave it alone and just go on with my life?

This guy that i was talking to told me we ahd to break it off because he had football coming up and that he would have enlugh time to talk to me. But get this he also told me that he liked me a lot and we also got to know each other really good and it was going great and we both really liked each other. But it seems like to me that his sports is way more important to him then me. I got really atrached to this guy and he knew that and for once in all my relationships i found someone different and no like anyother guy and he treated me right but now all i am is heart broken because i put my heart out there and he just kinda used and it then dumbed it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he did not even want to hurt you he has his sport which i guess he loves and then there is you the girl he likes but if i am right you two are not in a relationship so either you go for him and tell him about that and make sure you become a couple i would say he will probably spend more time with you then or you have to let him go
    Dont try to change such a big part of his life

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's not interested now then try moving on and, if in a year or two you find yourself still single, call him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes