Should I tell a quiet guy my feelings?

So I have been in this class with a quiet dude for a semester now. I have had a crush on him since the first day I met him. We are both sophomores in college. Our seats are far away, so we never really talk to each other in class. I worked on assignments with him for 4 times this semester, but I still don't know much about him. He has a sarcastic sense of humor, is very tall, and very quiet. He barely talks, but there were a few times when he seemed to have gone out of his way to do things for me, such as printing out two copies of the homework and giving one to me. This Friday will be the last time I see him in class, because we are not in the same major. However, it is finals week this week and next week, and I will leave for home next Saturday. Should I tell him my feelings? I'm thinking of telling him in a cute & creative way via text, since he is quiet and I don't want to scare him off.
SO GIRLS AND GUYS- I told him my feelings via text. He ignored it lollllllllll (7 hours has passed since I sent it.) But I don't feel bad. Actually I feel pretty good because I finally got it out after all this time. I'm glad I was honest to him and to myself about my feelings. But I'm planning to skip class tomorrow so I don't run into him and feel awkward lol.
He responded after 3 days, saying that he has a girlfriend already. I think he's lying but whatever lol. I have moved on. :-)

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't jhappen to mention what the subject matter was but I always used questions like, "what do you think of the book we just finished. If you seek him out after class and get the vibe that their isn't someone else in the picture. Just act interested and role play sexy and confident. Do not show any signs of neediness. As soon as the conversation starts to diminish say something he'll remember and leave. Play a long game if it's necessary. When you leave him. Tell him you are going to do something to set his mind twirling, like - "sorry, gotta go get waxed, you can join me if you want/

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure girl! You only live once!! You got this! Tell him in a cute way as you said and try not to be creepy haha. Good luck:)