Should I tell a quiet guy my feelings?

So I have been in this class with a quiet dude for a semester now. I have had a crush on him since the first day I met him. We are both sophomores in college. Our seats are far away, so we never really talk to each other in class. I worked on assignments with him for 4 times this semester, but I still don't know much about him. He has a sarcastic sense of humor, is very tall, and very quiet. He barely talks, but there were a few times when he seemed to have gone out of his way to do things for me, such as printing out two copies of the homework and giving one to me. This Friday will be the last time I see him in class, because we are not in the same major. However, it is finals week this week and next week, and I will leave for home next Saturday. Should I tell him my feelings? I'm thinking of telling him in a cute & creative way via text, since he is quiet and I don't want to scare him off.
Updates:
SO GIRLS AND GUYS- I told him my feelings via text. He ignored it lollllllllll (7 hours has passed since I sent it.) But I don't feel bad. Actually I feel pretty good because I finally got it out after all this time. I'm glad I was honest to him and to myself about my feelings. But I'm planning to skip class tomorrow so I don't run into him and feel awkward lol.
He responded after 3 days, saying that he has a girlfriend already. I think he's lying but whatever lol. I have moved on. :-)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't jhappen to mention what the subject matter was but I always used questions like, "what do you think of the book we just finished. If you seek him out after class and get the vibe that their isn't someone else in the picture. Just act interested and role play sexy and confident. Do not show any signs of neediness. As soon as the conversation starts to diminish say something he'll remember and leave. Play a long game if it's necessary. When you leave him. Tell him you are going to do something to set his mind twirling, like - "sorry, gotta go get waxed, you can join me if you want/

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure girl! You only live once!! You got this! Tell him in a cute way as you said and try not to be creepy haha. Good luck:)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes you should tell him and why are you afraid? You have nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, texting would be a good way, phone talk is another... And guys can be really stupid at seeing the signs.. you sure he is in to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Here's the thing: I don't know lol. If he is a loud guy than I can definitely tell. But because he's naturally quiet I have no idea.

• Show All
    • You were right, he's not into me. (And I kinda knew it all along too...) But it feels good to finally tell him!

• I know how it feels.. also know this, it is way better than not doing anything which hurts more much later.. learn from it..

• good for you!

what did you say?

0|0
    0|0
    • I said: "Hey _his name_, I have a crush on you since the day I met you. You have the most adorable smile in the entire world. Just wanted to let you know. That's all. _(smiley face)_" I didn't really tell him for the sake of dating him, that was why I didn't ask him if he wanted to date me. I just wanted to be honest with my feelings. :)

• Just be glad you have feelings at all

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean lol

• Show All
    • Ah ok!

• Listen to some "In Flames".

• When you read a book and you are told everything, it gets real boring doesn't it... but when you are shown, then the story comes to life...

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't really get what you meant. Could you elaborate on that? Tks

• I think it's more natural to convey feelings by showing them, rather than telling, at least for a while. Quiet guys aren't always quiet either. I'm considered a quiet guy but I can talk for hours on end if I feel a connection with a girl.

• Hmm I would like to talk to him too, but never had a chance lol. Also I'm a shy extrovert so it's extremely hard for me to make a move even if I really wanted to

Recommended myTakes