Is this ok for a first meet/ date?

This guy started talking to me, he follows me on Instagram and goes to my high school too, so we stared texting and he suggested to hang out sometime, we were talking about video games so he said he could teach me this weekend Is going to his house ok? We don’t know each other yet, I just seen him around school and waived a couple of times he seems nice tho and he said his parents most likely will be home opinions?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go somewhere in public, if you don’t know him you shouldn’t have your first date alone. If you don’t actually know him yet I wouldn’t trust being alone with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, going to his house on a first date, isn't what you want him to think of you as.. unless you really are "that kind of girl"