How do I keep going?

For the past year i been through a lot. Especially family treating me bad... a lot of hurt. I thought it was me but it was the sick family system. a lot of manipulation and verbal abuse and i was a strong one always held my emotions in. But this year i had a breakdown... i wasn't thinking straight and i went to a psychologist and she diagnosed with borderline... which made everything even worse cause thats so not me... so i stopped treatment. The anger comes from my moms abuse and she dragged me down with her... she still tries to call me everyday but i hate her... she won't leave me alone and because of that i get stressed and anxious... she already ruined my life enough... because of her i went to a psychologist who basically inked me for life... how can i keep going... i dont believe in suicide... im not weak

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Move out of state? City? County? Start your own life independent from your family. The more you stay there the more problems will arise. The is is If you decide to take the easy way out and if you stay it is your job and responsibility to be the bigger person and fix your relationship. But you'll learn as a mature adult that you can't run away from your problems. Rather you'll have to box what's broken.

0|0
    0|0
    • i already moved out... but i live in the same city

• Then I'd kindly ask them in a respectful manner to stay out of your life. And stop all contact with them. They won't agree but you'll have to stick with not letting them know your whereabouts. Change your phone number. Or move again but don't let them know where it is that you're staying.

• that doesn't work... she really hurt me... i have bpd on my name now because of her... i risked my life my future employment for her

• Take a deep breath take control u did before u can do it again win small battles answer the call and say I am busy I will call u back then hang up

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh yes have you ever heard of our lord and savior Papa Franku?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes