Does she like me? How to know if a girl is interested in you without straight up asking?

I have been talking to this girl. She is in my college, we hadn't really talked much before but one day like we were in a group and i said something ans she said that my reply was cute. She later came to me asking for a favour so we exchange numbers. And like when we are chatting she says she has saved my name with 'cutie'. And i dont know if it means something but she also sends me hearts emojis, quite a few. But she hangs out with a lot of guys and one day i saw her kinda sitting close to a guy. We still chat a lot but now i'm confused. I don't want to ask her out if she's not interested but i want to know whether she is or not. Help me out pleasee.

1

Most Helpful Girl

• Eye contact is a universal symbol of human attraction. In fact, even infants maintain eye contact with people they’re interested in.

A powerful way women convey attraction is by sharing stories about themselves, usually stories they don’t share with just anyone.

When a woman is attracted to you, she very well might blush. This can either be because attraction makes body temperature rise or due to the stress of being attracted to a guy.