Girls, Got curved twice when asking a girl out but she is still reluctant to talk to me and said she will ‘think about’ grabbing coffee any thoughts?

So a little background to the story i saw this girl around campus who would look at me for longer than normal to the point where it seems like she might be interested. I finally went and talked to her yesterday and we were hitting things off, and as she was leaving i asked for her snapchat she said she doesn't have one. Fast forward to today she just happens to run into me but instead of leaving looking away like normal person would do if they are not interested instead she waved at me and I said whats up. I took that as a sign that she is still approachable so about an hr later i just sit down and talk to her and she seems interested in talking again based on how the convo was going but as soon as i said i know you got a lot going with your finals but i was wondering if you wanna grab coffee sometime’ she replied and said are you interested in me. Of course i replied yes and then she hit me with ill think about it. So I decided this time to say okay just shoot me your number and ill hit you up tomorrow for coffee. She still said no but also said you can just come to the library and ill be here. Me being impatient i said can you make a decision now so im not left wondering, and she was completely quiet after that. At that point i was a little bit irrataTed and instead on taking her up on her possible offer i said nice to meet you and goodbye. Thats how it is ended. But i didn't really want it to be the end. Based off what I've given what do you guys think should i patiently pursue or just give up. Cause im still confused as to how she was so reluctant to talk and wave at me but hits me with a curve.

1