Good ways to talk to a guy you like?

Guys, if you like a girl but don’t want to make the first move and wanted the girl to initiate the conversation, what would you want the girl to say/ what do you not want girls say to you to try and start a conversation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your age, just go sit by him nd start asking about a new movie coming out. At the end of your conversation compliment the guy. I'm guessing this guys super shy.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeap he’s shy alright but sometimes when i talk to him he’ll look happy and interested and then other times he’ll look uninterested so i was just wondering what sort of things i should be saying to him

• Maybe stalk his Insta or FBI find some things he like and bring it up

• well we talk heaps on snapchat so i know what he’s interested in and when i get the courage to i’ll try talk to him but when he looks uninterested it’s very disheartening and makes me not want to try talk to him irl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing really is bad but just give a clear hint that you are interested

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say hello... And start conversation with him about interesting topics which you like... Or you can ask questions/opinions to him related commons of both girls and guys...

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say hello. If you are past hello, invite him to do anything with you. Homework, go for a walk, a movie, anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • it’s kind of complicated tbh. we talk all the time on snapchat but he’s shy and i’m shy when it comes to guys i like sooo...

• Talk to his fat bald friend. Then let his bald fat friend have crush on you.
    Complaint about this to your crush and say that I like you not him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just walk to him and smile and start saying whatever you want to say

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello usually works well

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say hi

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello ur cute no messing about

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just want her to be honest with me and go for it. Basically the same a I would do if I liked a girl and just ask

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes