Good ways to talk to a guy you like?

Guys, if you like a girl but don’t want to make the first move and wanted the girl to initiate the conversation, what would you want the girl to say/ what do you not want girls say to you to try and start a conversation?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your age, just go sit by him nd start asking about a new movie coming out. At the end of your conversation compliment the guy. I'm guessing this guys super shy.

• yeap he’s shy alright but sometimes when i talk to him he’ll look happy and interested and then other times he’ll look uninterested so i was just wondering what sort of things i should be saying to him

• Maybe stalk his Insta or FBI find some things he like and bring it up

• well we talk heaps on snapchat so i know what he’s interested in and when i get the courage to i’ll try talk to him but when he looks uninterested it’s very disheartening and makes me not want to try talk to him irl