Tried finding someone to start a relationship with, but keeps failing trying to find that person. I feel like a garbage person. How to feel better?

I want to be there for someone and love and care for them, but I keep failing at trying to find someone to be with. Makes me feel depressed and a garbage person. Anyone know how to get out of this funk?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I know the feeling and honestly I wish I could say it gets better. You just have to know that the problem isn't you. I know cliche to say that there is someone out there for you, but I'm sure there is. To get out of this funk the best thing you can do is learn to enjoy being with yourself. Once you do you'll feel a lot better because then you won't be as bortherd. Love is a hard game to play not everyone gets a turn on the field but even bench players can still find ways to contribute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop searching and (I know this sounds like hocus pocus) it will come to you.

0|1
    0|1
    • I don't know. I rarely go out and I don't see anything special that someone would want to come up to me for.

Recommended myTakes