Updating your Tinder profile while dating someone?

I’ve gone out on two dates with a guy I met on Tinder and he’s asked me out for a third. At present we haven’t kissed yet, much less slept together, but we really hit it off and have been talking every single day since the first day we matched, he usually texts me first to see how my day is going or talk about date plans.

I’ve gone on Tinder if another guy has messaged me or even to look at our past messages from before we exchanged numbers, but I haven’t really been swiping or talking to other guys since. I know he’s opened the app because his location has changed a few times, but tonight I noticed that he’s changed his profile bio to make it more elaborate.

I know we aren’t exclusive or really entering the territory yet to discuss it but it still kind of bummed me out.

Guys (particularly), if you’re seeing a girl and you’re into her do you stay active on Tinder? Is it possible he thinks I’m still active and that’s why he is?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would I be exclusive to a girl I'm not even dating yet?
    Your ego is upset because it makes you think you're not good enough to make him blind about any other girl.
    But then again, why would he? How could he know you're the love of his life after two dates?