Girlfriend got mad because I asked her to keep condoms at her place. Did I do wrong?

So. I have been dating a girl for about two months. A few days ago we had sex at her place but we didn't have any protection. I can say I've never done that.

And I bought condoms and asked her to keep them at her house, you know, just in case. But she was really thrown off by this.

She said it as really weird and her attitude was a bit strange. So I got home and texted her that maybe I was blunt but I didn't want her to get a bad impression of it, it is just I was trying to be responsible. I got no answer.

So.. Pretty sure she got mad at me because of it. But I don't think I did anything wrong.. Really. Actually I thought it was a good idea just incase something happened. But anyway. I really love this girl. And it kills me she's mad at me because of that.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m very confused by your girlfriend’s reaction because what you asked from her is nothing but sensible. However seen as you’ve only been going out for two months that action might have seemed to her like things are moving fast, maybe faster than she wants it to. Meaning maybe it irritated her that you’re leaving «stuff» at her place and that it’s an indicator of wanting more sex which she might not be willing to provide in every scenario... Honestly that’s the only possible way that I could explain her reaction but it is very far fetched just so you know, it’s just the only thing that I could think of that could maybe go through her head.

• I can understand she might have thought it was an indicator of me wanting more sex. But i told her I just wanted us to be.. Cautions.. Protected. I'm sure that was it now that you mention it. But it was never my intention. Like you said I thought it was only the responsible thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• she may feel its ur responsibility to look after em plus its her home she would have to hide them from friends parents etc

• She never let's anyone in, she lives alone. She wouldn't even let me in at first. No friends, etc. Maybe family. But... It's not like hiding a.. Horse, I don't know. . Yes, it's my responsibility to have them handy, and I do. But it already happened... So better safe than sorry.

• strange but if u like her then suck it up 😁