Guys, Why am I being ignored by guys? How can I end this curse?

I have always been told that men should approach women, but at the same time I am told that women should approach. I am so confused. I was told that if I approach a man that I would automatically be rejected because it's a turn off. I'm sorry to say that it must be true. I have been rejected (ignored) by every guy that I have ever reached out to in rude ways. At least 18, my problem is whenever I stand back and just let things work themselves out, nothing happens and whenever I approach I am ignored. I recently reached out to a guy I work with on IG and told him how handsome I think he is. He said okay thanks, then later on after I ask about his interests he disappears, he's read my message but has not replied. Do you know what the problem is and how I can solve this?
This is me, by the way. I'm not so bad.Guys, Why am I being ignored by guys? How can I end this curse?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Some say men should approach, some say women can approach, both people are right.

Being approached is not a turn off, its flattering. Being approached is only a turn off if you're not attracted or interested in the person who's approaching you.

• That's true! And I think that is why I feel so bad. I usually go for guys who like the same "geeky" things that i like and are different than the alpha male type, but they are just not attracted to me. So I guess I shouldn't approach haha. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

• You thinking that they're not attracted to you is just an excuse to not approach someone and risk rejection again. Do not give up. There's a difference between thinking you might get rejected and knowing you will get rejected. The difference is that knowing you will get rejected is just an assumption you make about someone to deter yourself from trying again because let's face it, trying sucks, its hard and nobody likes it, but that's just an excuse to not approach someone and risk rejection again. Do not give up.

You're very beautiful, please don't stop trying to approach people and make yourself happy with someone.😊 who knows, maybe someone else will approach you if you show that you're interested.