I need dating advice ASAP?

I've been talking to this girl and she makes me feel like I'm boring and she is just too nice to tell me that she doesn't want to talk to me. Whenever I try to make a conversation, she gives small answers like "Yeah" or "cool." And it makes me feel like I've done something wrong where she doesn't want to talk to me... so when I do ask her what's up or what's wrong, she says nothing is wrong and it's all fine.
She leaves me confused and feeling a bit depressed about myself... she also makes me feel clingy cause she doesn't talk much and I want to get to know her more... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, talk to other girls. Doesn't sound like you'll get anywhere with this one. Don't take it personally- it is impossible to click with every girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask open ended questions

• Open ended questions?

• Like how come girls can kiss another girl and no one says anything but if two guys were to kiss it would be considerd gay