Why didn’t he try anything on me?

So I’ve been seeing this guy for the past I’d say 3 weeks. I slept with him last weekend (no slut shaming okay?) and it was amazing, he was into it I was into it etc. like this was the best sex I’ve ever had. Tonight we hung out and he took me to see the skyline of all the downtown city buildings and we smoked a bowl and talked and listened to music for 3 hours. Not once did he try to kiss me, he touched my bare thigh for a second but that was it. What happened? Why did he not kiss me or anything?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is into you and realized he was going too fast so he tried to slow the pace a bit either that or he was just off his nut

• This is best case scenario lmao