Why didn’t he try anything on me?

So I’ve been seeing this guy for the past I’d say 3 weeks. I slept with him last weekend (no slut shaming okay?) and it was amazing, he was into it I was into it etc. like this was the best sex I’ve ever had. Tonight we hung out and he took me to see the skyline of all the downtown city buildings and we smoked a bowl and talked and listened to music for 3 hours. Not once did he try to kiss me, he touched my bare thigh for a second but that was it. What happened? Why did he not kiss me or anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is into you and realized he was going too fast so he tried to slow the pace a bit either that or he was just off his nut

1|0
    0|0
    • This is best case scenario lmao

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• U smoked a bowl he was prob just in a differant space

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya I was thinking this as well

• Maybe he isn't the comfortable with you yet. Casual kissing requires a great deal of familiarity. Also, it's possible that your body language wasn't telling him that he should kiss you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are overthinking it. Just because you had sex, it doesn't mean your relationship will magically become perfect. Maybe he was simply shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be that he likes you and wants to take things slow and really get to know you

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't know how u would take it didn't want to the reason could anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell anything from just one visit

0|0
    0|0
  • He was to high, lay off the weed maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he has amnesia of your last get together

0|0
    0|0
  • He's gay, call the cops and say he assualted you, he'll go to prison and you get money.

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes